Add a dash of emoción to your journey across the Iberian Peninsula, following an enticing trail of tapas, architectural triumphs and centuries-old art on this 13-day adventure through Spain and Portugal. You'll ramble through Barcelona, people-watch in Madrid, and stroll along the golden beaches of Costa del Sol. Other famous highlights along the way include the ancient cave dwellings at Guadix, Lisbon's iconic Belém Tower and the world's greatest Gothic Cathedral in sizzling Seville.
- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Família, La Rambla and views from Montjuïc
- Costa Del Sol Visit this renowned resort area
- Fátima Visit the celebrated Shrine
- Gibraltar Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Guadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'
- Lisbon View Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries on your sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist
- Madrid See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist
- Peñíscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Salamanca Orientation of this university city includes views of the Plaza Mayor
- Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de España and Giralda Tower
- Valencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences
- 12 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- All hotel service charges, tips, and local taxes
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- City orientation tours
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...